Thursday, August 28, 2008

My first born!



Well alot has happened with my first born this week. Monday he started Kindergarten and this past weekend he had his 5th birthday party (even though his b-day is not until this weekend). Its alot for a mom to watch you first child turn five and then get on the school bus and start school. He loves it though. He seems to really like his teacher and classmates. His favorite part though is the school bus! I thought it would be the playground, are the puzzle time they get to have, but NO it is all about the school bus! I guess that's better than him freaking out and not wanting to ride it. I did take him his first day and as I watched him take off his backpack and sit down in his desk I did think back to the day we had him. I was a scared first time mother and Dutch looked on with a since of awe at his first son. It was a different experience than having our other ones, and now he has left our nest and others will influence his thinking. Ok well I am reminiscing enough!

3 comments:

Candy said...

I loved seeing all the baby pics of Conner!!! :) I'm glad he is liking school and riding the bus! :)

Rachel said...

I know it's so hard letting go of the first one. But that's good he is liking school!

Angela said...

Awww, that is so sweet! I like seeing those baby pictures of him since I didn't know him back then.