Friday, August 8, 2008

paint time!




We had paint time a couple of days ago and the kids are always happy when I let them paint. So we sat down and did a few pics together and we had a great time. After a while connor said he was done and I had saved bath time until after painting so I told him to come on and I will put him in the tub. I told kahlan to stay there and keep painting and when I came back the below pics are what I found. She was being so careful to get every part of her arm and after I had snuck a couple of pics I called her attention to me and she just looked up and smiled and said, "What??" She is such a funny girl I just let her go for it. We had a good time.

3 comments:

Candy said...

We painted this week too! :)
They are so cute painting with no clothes on, good idea by the way! Ella likes to paint herself too. Maybe it's a girl thing. :) Glad ya'll had fun!

destiny said...

Messy fun--I love it!

brian said...

very beautiful daughter, she likes to be creative! cute panties!