Thursday, September 11, 2008

update!

I know I have been absent from the blogging world for awhile, but I am still alive! My children have all had accomplishment as of late so I thought I would update.

Connor has started school, and is loving it. He did get a note sent home in the first week saying he talked to much, but after we spoke with him the teacher says he has been doing better. The teacher is concerned that he is almost a full year younger than everyone in the class, and therefore his fine motor skills are not quite up to par. We are hoping if we work with him he will be able to catch up.



Kahlan has loved having me almost all to her self. Having connor at school has given us alot more one on one time. She has a pageant coming up at the end of Sep. I think I am going to have her do it. She loves wearing her princess dresses as she calls them. Her new thing lately has been, "I'm sorry momma" to everything. It doesn't matter if there is nothing to say your sorry for she is still sorry! I guess it could be worse right?


Cole has turned 7 months old, and is sitting well now, holding his own bottle and on Sep. 6th his first tooth came in. He still hates being on his belly, but I am trying to make him happier with belly time. His therapist and I are focusing on getting him up on his knees, but he is a lazy little thing. He still has a very layed back personality, and I love him for it!



We all went on our first camping trip of the year last weekend and we had a blast. We go to our time share outside of Tyler. The kids had a blast with swimming, movies, playgrounds, archery, fishing, games of all kinds, and the weather was great.
Well that's about it from the Johnson clan hope all is well with my blogger friends! Write soon!

3 comments:

destiny said...

Look at your little man!! He is growing fast! He looks so adorable.

I hope y'all have a good school year! Emma Kate got in trouble for talking too! She says its sooooo hard not to talk all day! Some days she gets in the van at the end of the day and says, "Whew...I can talk now!"

Jen said...

You sure have some cute kiddos there Autumn!

Michelle said...

I love this post, thanks for the update...and look at Connors muscles, no seriously...he has a big bulge on his left arm :)