Friday, August 1, 2008

Getting better!


I have mentioned before that I feel like I need to put more effort into doing things active with my kids. Sure I bring them to the park, but do I get out there and slide with them. Those sort of things. I feel as though I am making progress and I am a happier mom for it. My kids tell me how much they like when I play with them and that ofcourse puts a smile on my face. I think I am finding my place as a mother of three. It just takes a little more loosening up (so kahlan just wiped her mashed potatoed hands on your dining room chair, just breathe), and a little more effort ( get off the computer and get on the floor and paint). I am getting it. If I can just keep my energy up I think I will be ok. I am sure by the end of today I will again feel overwhelmed but I think I am on the right track.

6 comments:

Candy said...

Autumn,
You are a great mommy and a wonderful friend!!! :) I love all the pictures!!! :)

Rachel said...

Oh Autumn..those look like some very happy children. I find myself having the same guilty feeling though trying to jungle work, cleaning, etc and also finding the time to enjoy having three playful kids. You are doing a great job and they are blessed because of it.

Take care!

Michelle said...

These are great! I love the camo brothers one and the upclose of your bitty baby one too...umm...thanks for the call...oh thats right I didn't get one, just Angela, why is it that she always gets the calls? Well, ken and I are both praying hard, love ya!

Angela said...

How cute the pictures are! I LOVE the one with both boys in the hats. How precious!

You're a good momma!

canscrap4u2 said...

You underestimate yourself girl! I admire that you ALWAYS have a smile on your face, regardless of how you feel. Can you teach me to do that?

Laura said...

I think parenting is just a continuous learning cycle, and it is different for every parent. You are doing a great job and I'm sure your kids are really enjoying you playing with them, too! I love all your pictures :)