Monday, May 12, 2008

Whats been happening

We have had a few events lately that I have been meaning to blog about and have not found the time to do so. I am going to play a little catch up.

May 2ond - May 4th
We went camping for the first time since we had our third child. We love camping but three kids with one being a baby all in a tent did make me a little worried. We had a great time. My dad came with his camper so we could come out of the heat for a little while is we wanted to. My brother his girlfriend, my nephew and sister also came. With all the family to help with the kids we actually found some time to relax as well.


Cole with his first sunburn, I know I felt horrible!


My nephew and his funny little grin!
The water was so cold, I could not believe the went in!
My brother, Chris and nephew Dylan



Cole's first camping trip and that is pretty much what he did

Kahlan and her papaw!
Cole and his Mamaw!





May 11, 2008

Cole was dedicated today. my kids went up on stage with us and stood still and behaved, which made me really happy. I felt really blessed to stand up in front of this church that has been so good to me and my family and dedicate my little boy to my god!



Cole with his nana!


Cole in his dedication outfit

This is my dad & step mom that came for the dedication



May 11, 2008
This may just look like Cole sleeping, but don't be deceived this is my child's first night ever sleeping with out being connected to a heart monitor. Yes we are done and I am so happy! Doesn't he look comfortable??



4 comments:

Angela said...

You have been busy! I really love the dedication photos...I miss being there for all of that stuff. Cole looks so sweet. We missed you Thursday night but will catch up with you the next time.

Rachel said...

It looks like ya'll had a good time camping! Maybe we should do that for our next fellowship. Water, fire, and tons of kids that would be fun, right?

Michelle said...

Wow, quite an update my friend! The sunburn, hmmm....so sad, but I think we did the same thing to Anderson at the air show, and he is still a "newborn" so don't feel all that bad :) Love the dedication pics, I didn't get any except what was taken of us on stage, can you believe that? The camping trip looked like lots of fun, we are going on our first ever on the weekend of the 30th, and can't wait! I do wish we were going with family though, but the college girls will be just as helpful, I'm praying there is a breeze the entire time and nothing higher than 74 degrees...yeah, who am I kidding?

Laura said...

That is so great that Cole is off the heart monitor. I know that everyone is releaved!