Monday, May 19, 2008

My sneaky kids!




Let me give a little back story about the above pic. Chrissy, Michelle, Angela, and candy came to see me when I was in the hospital with Cole. They were trying to cheer me up and brought things to do my nails, and they brought me some very bright red nail polish and I must admit I don't use it often. My kids thought that it was Cole's color and while I was on the phone they took it out of my night stand and painted there brother. Luckily I was only gone from the room for a minute when I came back in they dropped the nail polish and ran while my little man just looked up at me and smiled!





My kids also love to play hide and seek with there daddy. Dutch is such a good sport about it to he hides and hunts over and over again. I must admit though my kids are not all that inventive with there hiding locations, its usually something like laying on there bed with the blanket thrown over them and there feet sticking out the end while they laugh. Finally the other day my kids wised up and after daddy went hunting for awhile he found them coming out of the cabinets in the bathroom and we were kind of impressed.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how you posed Dutch's arm! We're laughing at the Darter Household!

Life as Connor and Colby's Mom said...

That is so funny!!!! I'm just waiting for the day that Connor does something to his little brother. Cole is so sweet!!!! I saw him in nursery Sunday.

Candy said...

how funny!!

Angela said...

Poor baby Cole! Sweet photos and good memories...gotta love it.

Laura said...

Your kids are pretty creative!!