Thursday, May 22, 2008

Connor's last day of preschool!





Last Friday was Connor's last day in preschool! I can't believe I have a kid that is going to start kindergarden I must admit I am so excited! When you have three kids and you get one in school you feel like you have really accomplished something. They had a water day at greenfield on the last day and I left Cole with my mother in law and brought the other two and they had a blast. There was a big inflatable slide they had water pouring down and the kids landed in water down at the bottom. It was pretty deep at the bottom and Connor loved it, Kahlan on the other hand went down it once and when she went under water for a second at the bottom she came up screaming and that was it for the slide and Kahlan. She loved the bubble area. All the Baird kids were there as well so of course my kids were happy!

4 comments:

Angela said...

That looks like a great time! I'm excited about kindergarten, too. I know Hayden is going to learn so many new things!

Life as Connor and Colby's Mom said...

WOW!!! He is already done with preschool, sorry I'm sure I'm not helping. I can't believe my baby boy will start preschool next year. Your Connor will do great in kindergarten and you will have another adventure to blog about.

Candy said...

This was so us last year!! I remember how sad I was that last day at Gfield!
Conner will LOVE kindergarten!!

Laura said...

A new adventure! I'm looking forward to starting big school with Dalton in the fall. I know it's sad because it just means they are getting older, but Dalton is so excited about it! Kaylee starts 3yr old preschool in the fall also, so they are both excited! Great pictures of your two & Chrissy's three!!