Monday, April 28, 2008

Lets mud wrestle!





We had our small group get together this Saturday, and we were suppose to have a slip and slide and other fun water stuff for the kids, but it rained and it was cold so we couldn't do the water stuff. The kids were really disappointed and when they located a decent size mud hole outside they decided to go for it. It was a little late by the time I saw them but oh well sometimes you just have to let them go. They had a blast!! They were shivering and disgusting but I think they thought it was worth it. Its great to be a kid, I have to admit it was tempting!

5 comments:

Candy said...

looks like fun to me! :)

Michelle said...

wow, these pics would be perfect for a Tide commercial

Regina said...

All those guys are getting so big!

Kahlan doesn't look as into it as the boys do! LOL!

Rachel said...

I just hate we missed it but it looks like ya'll had a good time. Maybe we can do our adults only one next time and go to Starbucks!

Angela said...

I see the most amazing scrapbook page!