Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day camping

Cole in his swimming trunks
Daddy and Cole playing at the beach!


As usual my daughter didnot want her picture taken.
My professional frisbee player.


We went to cypress lake for a camping trip this weekend, and I have to admit we had to cut the trip short. It was just to hot with the kids and we ended up with ants in our tent! Well anyway we did have some fun as you can see above but when we came home Kahlan went to sleep looking like the below picture and woke up looking like the next picture! Yep she found herself some poison Ivy. I feel so sorry for her. Overall the camping trip did not go as planned, but you have to look at the fun parts.


Poor Baby!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And you think I'm going camping??? Get me a cabin with A/C, beds, fridge, and a TV would be nice. :) Sorry your trip was poopish!

~Guess Who

Angela said...

I was thinking of you while you were camping. I KNEW how hot it was and figured you all were even more hot, since I could come in and get in the air conditioning. The photos of Cole are so cute! Such a sweet smile!

Candy said...

Cole is getting so big!! Poor Kahlan. Ya'll were brave to even attempt camping, don't worry about coming home early! :)

Anonymous said...

I just laughed so hard at that picture of Connor playing frisbee! Haha. That's awesome. Cole looks so cute in all those pictures. Aw. I wanna see them all really soon.

Laura said...

Cole looks really cute in those first pictures! I'm so sorry Kahlan got poison ivy :(. I'm sure that was not fun. I'm proud of you guys just for going. We haven't tried that yet.