Thursday, April 24, 2008

joining the world!







I am starting to really feel like cole is a part of the family now. At the beginning when all they do is sleep and eat its like they are just there, you love them to death, but there just there. Cole is finally awake enough during the day to play with and enjoy. He is growing fast and will be 3 months old on April 30th. Kahlan gets upset when her baby Cole (as she calls him) cries. The only problem is that her way of fixing that is to cover his mouth, which freaks me out so I have to keep a close eye on her.
On another note I am in a real decluttering process in my home right now. I am getting rid of stuff left and right, and I don't mean just clothes. I am getting rid of everything from furniture to houseware items to clothes ofcourse. I was starting to feel like my stuff was owning me instead of vice verse! It always feels good when you can sit in your home and breathe because everything has a space and your not afraid to open a closet from fear of everything pouring out.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Autumn I love these photos, he is so cute! And look at you getting all creative and such :)

Angela said...

I love the photo! How sweet! He's really starting to look more and more like Connor. Oh, if you don't have anywhere to send your "decluttered" stuff and don't want to have a garage sale, our church is having an auction for our youth and taking anything but clothes. I'll even come pick it up. Enjoyed last night!

Osbons said...

It was so nice to meet you Friday night at scrapbooking. The pictures are beautiful!

destiny said...

He is so beautiful!! I love those pictures!