Thursday, April 3, 2008

Give me strength!!






This is one of those times I had to take some serious deep breaths. I was in the back on my house putting up laundry, and my daughter ran into the room and her head was covered in white stuff. When I went to the living room they had both gotten baby powder and decorated the entire living room. There was no area unaffected. I have to admit I totally lost it. I mean what were they thinking they had to of known I was going to notice. Talking about asking the lord for strength.

9 comments:

Candy said...

Oh my goodness, Autumn! What a mess. I would have lost it too, for sure.

canscrap4u2 said...

At least it smelled nice and cleaned up easy...could've been four instead...ever tried to clean that up? Add water to flour and you get DOUGH!

Anonymous said...

Okay - that's funny! We have been there - with glitter. The girls were playing fairies = pixie dust of course!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Angela said...

Girl, you did good (not beating them and all)!

Michelle said...

Oh yeah, this would have been a "lost it" moment for me as well! Whooo...good gravy my friend, that stuff is hard to clean up, especially from fabric.

Laura said...

Oh, wow! I was upset when Kaylee did that in her bedroom, but I guess I really shouldn't complain!

destiny said...

Oh my....
Emma Kate liked to use powder when changing her baby doll's diaper. It would make a big mess. Well, I thought big until i saw that!

Osbons said...

So this is one of those moments that you will look back and laugh about....in time, a long, long time. :)