Friday, March 7, 2008

Snow day!!


















I am sure a few of us will be blogging about the wonderful snow today. We really enjoyed it. It kinda made me feel like I was back in Virginia. I was so excited because I didn't know if the kids would ever see snow living here in LA, so as soon as I saw snow I bundled up the kids and went outside with the camera. They had a great time. Connor really wanted to have a snowball fight with his sister, but she was not fond of being hit with the snow, anyway they loved it and then we ran in and they took warm baths ate grilled cheese and we all snuggled up and watched a movie. It was a nice winter day!!

5 comments:

Candy said...

How fun! The snow was beautiful while it lasted. :)

Life as Connor and Colby's Mom said...

Connor loved the snow until his papa hit him with a snowball. LOL We had a lot of fun in the snow today too!!

Angela said...

I loved it! Don't think I would like it all of the time but I did enjoy it while it lasted.

Anonymous said...

great pictures - good to see that you are doing well - your kiddos are getting so big -

Ericka said...

What great pictures.