Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I'm baby kahlan!

ZingFu


Ever since I have been home Kahlan has been attached at the hip. I kind of expected her to go through some jealousy issues with Cole coming home, but I was not prepared for this. Not only is she attached to me at every moment, but she is also going backwards with her potty training all the sudden. I had read that might happen, but I was hoping not. The other day Kahlan climbed in my lap and started talking to me saying the following:

Kahlan: Mommy am I your baby kahlan
Me: No your my big girl kahlan that goes potty and helps mommy (trying to reiterate pottying)Kahlan: I am tired of being a big girl, I'm baby Kahlan!

Do you see what I am dealing with!! PRAY!!

4 comments:

Candy said...

Awww..she is so sweet! I love that picture of you two.

Angela said...

She is your girl, momma! If she only knew how much time the two of you will spend together in the future.

Laura said...

Hang in there, Mom! It will get better eventually! That is a beautiful picture of you two!!

Michelle said...

Oh goodness...Alli did the same thing, I am happy to say that I don't think it lasts very long, just something we have to go through as mamas, I'm worried about how Landon is going to be, he is the biggest mama's boy!