Sunday, March 16, 2008

My big boy!!




Connor started T-Ball this week, and he loves it. I must admit it seems really weird that I have a child old enough to start playing sports. It seems like a milestone for some reason. Is it just me?? I certainly think it takes a certain kind of person to coach T-Ball. I watched Connors coach try over and over again to just get the kids to understand the concept of running from first base to second base in order with very little success. All I have to say is God bless him! Connor did pretty good stopping the ball, but hitting was another story. He tends to hit the T instead of the ball, but he's having a blast. I love watching my kids do things fun they get so excited. The joys of motherhood!

3 comments:

Angela said...

He looks like a PRO! He'll get the hang of it.

Michelle said...

We are loving T-ball...as opposed to soccer. It just wasn't for Alli. Connor looks like he is loving it! We are on the dixie league, is that the same as yours? If so maybe we will play against each other? :) See ya Wednesday!

Laura said...

That's great that Connor is playing! Dalton is playing also. Hope to see you on the ball field :)