Friday, January 26, 2007

Mommy hers is missing!!

All of us that have children of two different sexes have probably at some point dealt with one or both of them wondering why they have something different than their sibling. Well lately when Connor has thought he needed something he says we need to go to that specific store. Need a new toy, "Mommy we need to go to the toy store. Want new underwear "Mommy we need to go to the underwear store." The other day Dutch was wearing a tie so Connor said he needed to go to the tie store. While I was giving Connor and kahlan a bath the other night Connor had a concerned look on his face while looking at Kahlans private area. I tried to give him a toy and distract him, but he just looked up at me and said, "Mommy sissy needs to go to the peder store she lost hers!" I laughed so hard. He was genuinely concerned about her. Perhaps it could already be time to start doing separate baths!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Autumn- that is absolutely hilarious! Poor little Connor was so worried about his sister. Funny, funny story!

Michelle said...

I thought that was so funny when you told us all at scrapbooking! I could just imagine you laughing so hard as his little mind wondered what was so funny about his concerns :)

Laura said...

That is a funny story!! Surprisingly, I haven't really been confronted with any questions or "concerns" like that from Dalton yet. Maybe I will be getting them from Kaylee instead!

Angela said...

That is so funny! I love that!

Regina said...

We had talks about boy and girl parts a looong time ago. Sean noticed right when McCulla was born that she was missing something.