Tuesday, January 2, 2007

The joys of christmas

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year. It was for me. The kids had the normal rush for presents filled with more toys to clutter my house, but they love it. I don't know how many Christmas's you guys attend every year, but I come from a divorced family and now I have in laws as well, so it is something like a never ending marathon! Don't get me wrong I love seeing everyone, but I kind of feel like I need a vacation when Christmas is over. I must say though that I am blessed with a wonderful family that does actually put emphasis on what Christmas is really about, and that does make me happy. Anyway, I just wanted to say that 2006 was a great year for Dutch and I. One of the reasons I believe it was so great is because this year we joined Eastwood and a wonderful group of people were brought into our lives. So I just wanted to say thank you for being you, and bringing my family and myself alot of happiness.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Awww, that's so sweet! I kind of know what you mean about needing a vacation after Christmas. This year, we had "Christmas" 4 different times over that weekend. I'm glad you all had a great Christmas, and I'm glad I got to meet you through Eastwood :)

Anonymous said...

oh man. that sushi picture made me laugh pretty hard.

Michelle said...

Okay Autumn, that was a little sick ;)