Friday, January 23, 2009

WHAT A WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has been arguably the worst week I have ever had. Connor started throwing up on Mon. night, running fever, and having all other non mentionable stomach problems. All of the symptoms hit kahlan on Tuesday and Cole by the end of that night, Dutch was gone until very late Wed. night and so then he joined the other patients pretty much as soon as he came in the door on Thurs.

Please understand this was no small amount of throwing up are stomach problems. All three of my children threw up on me, kahlan actually got me in the face. I cleaned more throw up and poo then any one person should in a lifetime!!!!!! Dutch and Cole are really the only ones still having symptoms so tomorrow will be spent disinfecting this den of sickness. I could not believe I never really got it, my kids must have helped me develop an immune system of steal! So I guess I am just blogging my woes from this week!


On a lighter note Connor has had perfect conduct for three weeks and so I brought him out for a surprise and he picked out his first pet. He was so excited to buy everything they needed. There are two fish in there, the silver one is Connor's which he named Junior and the Gold one is Kahlan's which she named, "The Gold One" so I told her Goldie for short! Fish are good starter pets of course we will see if I still feel that way when I am running to wal-mart at 11:00 at night to replace Goldie because I found her floating at the top! Lets hope that doesn't happen to soon!


Oh yeah I made these cute pics and Collages that I wanted to add so I could end on a fun note!




2 comments:

MameyJane said...

that sounds like a NIGHTMARE! And those poor babies. Whew! You need a vacation, girl!

Dutch said...

Yeah, Autumn took very good care of us . . . and only threatened to run away once.