Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Cole!!!

Cole turned One years old today!! He has been a real joy to have! Let me lay out some facts.
Cole is crawling, pulling up, and cruising while holding on to something. He has eight teeth, four across the top, four across the bottom. He says momma, but only when he is upset. He decided all on his own that he was done with baby food. He loves bananas, nutri-grain bars, pasta pickups, and he recently got hold of a powdered donut and went crazy. He weighs 19 lbs. 13 oz., he is extremely ticklish, and loves when his siblings show him any kind of attention! The following is an overview of Cole's first year. I know it is long I apologize, but he is my last baby!!

2 comments:

Candy said...

I LOVED the slideshow!!! :) Happy Birthday to your sweet guy. I still CAN'T believe it was a year ago that we were coming to see you in the hospital and bringing you that RED nail polish! :)

Angela said...

Happy late Birthday Cole! The slideshow is cute!