Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Tomorrow is the day!!!!!!

I am scheduled for my C-section tomorrow at 7:30 a.m. I will be at Highland Clinc off Burt Kouns by Wal-Mart if anyone wants to stop in for a visit!! I would love to see any of you!!! I am so glad it is tomorrow, I feel like I have worked hard to get here and I am ready for my reward which is to hold my healthy little boy! Thanks to all of you that have been so supportive. I can't wait to get back to life. I will post a pic as soon as I can.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

WTG you made it! You are about to be introduced to the world of "Parent of 3 kids"! I pray that you have a smooth delivery and a healthy bundle of joy.

Candy said...

I'm so excited for ya'll, Autumn and so glad you made it this for! I will be praying for you. Can't wait to see some pictures. Sleep good tonight!!

Angela said...

I'm REALLY excited for you, girl! It has been a long road but you have done GREAT! Can't wait to meet your new little boy!

Michelle said...

Yea!! Angela called me this morning to let me know about your new little man, I can't wait to see him!!