Thursday, January 31, 2008

He is finally coming!!!!!!!

I just returned from yet another doctors visit and I have good news. He is going to deliver the baby by C-section next Tuesday or Wednesday!!! So at the most I have six days left to be pregnant. I am so ready! I am really glad I hung in with the bed rest and am able to deliver a baby father along than I have ever been able to do. My doctor told me that there should be no reason that Cole will not come out healthy enough for me to bring him home when I come home from the hospital, and as most of you know that has always been my goal since I have not been able to do so with my other children. I am ready to enter the next phase so keep us in your prayers!!

4 comments:

Life as Connor and Colby's Mom said...

I'm so glad you did this post. I called Chrissy today trying to find out info about you. We are praying for you and I know you are excited about bringing Cole home, so we will make that a specific prayer request. What hospital will you be in? I would love to come and see you. Way to go sticking it out with the bed rest!!!!

Candy said...

Great job Autumn!! I'm so happy that you'll be able to bring Cole home with you. :) You have done a great job with being on bed rest. I am so proud of you!! Can't wait to meet baby Cole!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I can't wait to see Cole out of the womb on this blog. All your sacrifice has proven to be well worth the journey! My prayers are with you!

Ericka said...

You have done such a wonderful job. I am so proud of you. Hang in there. Cole will be here before you know it. I can't wait to see everyone again. I will continue to keep you and you family in my prayers.