Sunday, February 17, 2008

WERE HOME!!!




Me and Cole or finally home!!!!! I am so glad. I have missed my husband and my other two so much. Cole is doing well, he did come home on a monitor that will set off an alarm if his heart rate drops below a certain point or if he goes over fifteen seconds without taking a breath. He is also on some medication to help with those spells, but besides that he is wonderful. I feel so blessed to have him and the rest of my little family. Thankyou so much for all the prayers and phone calls and visits. They really kept me going. The pics above will show you Cole before and now so you can really appreciate how wonderful he looks! I look forward to seeing everyone as soon as we get the ok to get cole out!

10 comments:

Laura said...

Congratulations, Autumn! I wanted to come see you at the hospital with the girls, but I was working that night. I hope to see you all soon!

Candy said...

I am SO glad that you are home with baby Cole and the rest of your family, Autumn! He is beautiful!! Please call if you need ANYTHING! I've been praying for ya'll. :)

Angela said...

Autumn, He is soooo cute!! I know you are happy to be home. Can't wait to see him again!

destiny said...

He is so cute, Autumn!!! I'm glad yall are home! Sorry I didn't make it up to the hospital to see you...we've been sick and in the middle of all of this moving business!! I've been thinking about you--take care!

Michelle said...

Oh, he just so precious, beautiful baby!! Call me as soon as you all are ready for photos. I'm so happy he got to come home relatively soon. I'm sure it felt like forever to you. I'm just happy that you two are doing so well right now.

canscrap4u2 said...

He's beautiful...I've been waiting for these pictures! Congrats! Now get to scrapbooking those pictures!
K

Life as Connor and Colby's Mom said...

I'm so glad you are home with Cole!!! He is beautiful!!!! Yes, boys can be beautiful. I can't wait to see him in person.

MameyJane said...

Finally, some pictures! He is beautiful! He looks totally different than the other two, doesn't he? I can't wait to hold him. John wanted to come see him this weekend but I called him a terdhead and told him that was not fair! :) so he is going to wait until I can come, too! I love it when I get my way!

Anonymous said...

He is without a doubt, precious! Take in every moment - they go so fast. Glad to hear everything is going well and you can all begin life a family of 5! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

He is beautiful!