Friday, February 22, 2008

Update!!

I am still working on getting the three kid thing down. Unfortuantly I am having to tell Connor and kahlan to wait alot. They seem to always need things when I am feeding or changing diapers. They or both really gentle with him, which is a relief. Cole had his first appointment with his pediatrician yesterday and all was pretty well. He is still 6 ounces less than his birth weight so we or going back next week for another weight check, but besides that we or just keeping on with the whole monitor and med thing. I guess thats it for now.

3 comments:

Candy said...

Thanks for the update! :)

Angela said...

It was so good to see you last night! I'm glad the kids are being gentle with Cole! That is half the battle!

Chrissy said...

Hey girl,
you're doin' great. keep up the hard work.