Tuesday, January 15, 2008

What I have been up to




Hey guys I wanted to take a minute and say how much I appreciated all of you that were able to make it to my shower. It was really great to see everyone. As for what I have been doing, I have found alot of time on my hand so this is the latest thing I have completed. It is a baby blanket I made for my friend Amy who just had there first baby. When I was working on this project it was one of the first times being in bed wasn't completely driving me insane so I think I have found the secret to not going insane!!

5 comments:

Candy said...

Hey Autumn! It was great to see you on Sunday. You got lots of cute things! I hope your DR visits have gone well this week. Take care of yourself!

MameyJane said...

You did a great job! And the material is DARLING. Love it. So are you going to make some more?

Angela said...

That is super cute material! Thankfully you have found something to keep you busy. Bedrest had got to be hard.

Michelle said...

super cute blanket Autumn.

Laura said...

That blanket is really cute. I hate that I missed your shower, but I will get your present to you somehow :) Can't wait to meet your new baby!