Friday, January 18, 2008

New pic of my little one!!


Here is the new pic of my beautiful little boy. They or doing ultrasounds pretty often so they can keep an eye on his development, his heart rate is a little low at times, but nothing dangerous. My blood pressure has been very touchy lately and my protein levels have been higher (which goes with preaclampsia), but we or still trying to make it to 36 weeks which will be Jan. 31st and then we will reacess where I am at. Cole is actually measuring a few days ahead of schedule which is great!!! I can't wait to meet him!!

7 comments:

Candy said...

He is precious Autumn!

MameyJane said...

Looks like you're going to have another chubby cheeker :) He is a darling.

Anonymous said...

Wow- he is really getting bigger! Not too much longer...can't wait!

Amy Darter

Angela said...

Yippee! He looks beautiful and FAT! Your doing a good job keeping him in.

Michelle said...

Oh, what a cute picture of him!

Laura said...

That's a cool picture!

Anonymous said...

How amazing to see him - what a precious lil face!! Hang in there momma - you'll be holding your lil blessing before you know it! Hugs from me to you! - Jen