Sunday, September 28, 2008

A fun weekend with papaw and mamaw!

We went to my dads this weekend and we had a great time. The kids did lots of fun stuff with papaw and mamaw so I thought I would share some.




Papaw took Kahlan and connor for a ride on the 4 wheeler, which they loved.



Mamaw let them help her plant some flowers.






We had craft time, and they decorated these fun hats!



After all this you should not find it surprising that connor wanted to know why we were not staying another night. It was a good time for all, but I am sure mamaw and papaw were glad to get there quiet house back.

5 comments:

MameyJane said...

You got some great shots! Gotta love them grandparents.

Michelle said...

How fun for them! Love the flower smelling pics, Kahlan looking all sweet and Connor thinking "okay Mom, I'll act like I really want to do this";)

Life as Connor and Colby's Mom said...

I love Kahlan's hair! It's always fun to visit grandparents.

destiny said...

What a great visit!! I love Kahlan's haircut!

Michelle said...

wow, really?