Friday, November 14, 2008

Catching up!

Hello all! I know I have been out of commision for awhile. No excuses just lazy! Meanwhile my kids have been growing especially cole you know how babies change so fast.


Cole is nine months old now. He is standing holding on to stuff, I have just about giving up on crawling, he hates everything about being on his stomach. I keep trying though! He has four teeth, loves to eat and eventhough he is still mostly eating baby food he loves steamed carrots, sweet peas, and green beans! He is still pretty layed back even though I think he gets frustrated sometimes because he can get moving!






Connor is loving school! We had some problems with him running his mouth to much at the beginning but he has been better lately. He is very curious about things right now, he asks tons of questions. He is old enough now that he is really a good helper. He is a really loving kid!




My one and only little girl will turn four years old on the 19th. She loves to dressup like a princess. She would love nothing more than to go crazy in my makeup, but I am holding her back. She will sit and watch me put every little thing on and wants to know what it is and where you put it. She is to sassy for her own good and I dread the teenage years!






4 comments:

Candy said...

I'm glad you updated!!! Your kids are all just precious and getting so big! :) Ella is LOVING playing with her dolls in the swing and the bumbo seat! :)

MameyJane said...

Good post! Connor actually looks like Dutch is the picture where he is grinning :). To read about the HMB (Home Management Binder), go to www.myblessedhome.blogspot.com. On the left-hand column there is a place to look at her binder. Don't get too grossed out by the dresses :) (you'll see what I mean).

Rachel said...

The kids are so cute! It looks like they were having a time @ the pumpkin shine..LOL. I bet they went home and when straight to bed.

Michelle said...

love the update!