Monday, October 22, 2007

My Little Beauty Queen
















This weekend Kahlan was in a Beauty Pageant, and we both had alot of fun. Since I have discovered she will be my only little girl I want to take advantage and do little girl stuff with her. She really did do well. She one Division princess and the photogentic award (pics taken by our very own Michelle Jenkins). Kahlan's favorite part was wearing her Cinderella dress as she calls it. I was somewhat worried she would eaither get on stage and be shy or have attitude luckily she did neither, and the judges were fooled. We had fun so I just wanted to share some pics!!!!

8 comments:

Candy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Candy said...

How exciting! I'm glad ya'll had so much fun. Kahlan looks beautiful as always!

Angela said...

How cute! I loved the "she fooled the judges" part!

destiny said...

Way to go! She looks cute!

Life as Connor and Colby's Mom said...

She looks so cute!!! My cousin's little girl does beauty pagents in Texas. They go ALLLLL OUT!!!!! I know her little girl is hooked on them.

MameyJane said...

Wow! I knew, I knew, I KNEW she would win the photogenic division! That is awesome. I bet Daddy was beaming! Way to go, Kahlan!

Michelle said...

Yeah Kahlan!!! I was so excited for her when you called, I thought she might have trouble making it across on her own, but I guess she does what she wants and suprisingly taking photos with me isn't always it, so I'm so happy to hear that the photos worked! :)

Laura said...

That is so cool! I'm glad she did so well! She really is a pretty little girl.