Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Just laying around!!!!!!!!!

For those of you that don't know I have been put on bed rest due to pre-eclampsia. That means I have dangerously high pregnancy induced blood pressure which can cause a lack of oxygen for the baby and raise the risk of seizures and strokes for myself. Let me tell you bed rest does not sound as restful as it seems, laying in bed all day and only getting up to go to the bathroom gets old really quick. I really appreciate all of my friends that or bringing meals!!! Dutch is doing everything right now laundry, kid running, house cleaning, and all mommy stuff in general and the dinners you guys bring or a huge help to us!! Tonight I had to lay on the couch and watch Dutch fold clothes in between baking cookies for Connors Halloween party at school tomorrow, I felt so sorry for him he is so out of his element, but he never complains. I ask you all to keep us in your prayers I really need to make it another twelve weeks at least. Hopefully I will be able to stay at home and not be hospitalized again it is really hard to be away from my children so much right now since they or having to stay with Dutch's mom during the day, but at least I see them in the evenings. Just pray to give me strength and patients it is a very hard position to be in. I want to protect Cole and myself but I don't want Connor and Kahlan to feel like I am absent from them. I am rambling on I have felt a lack of communication lately being by myself. Thank you again for everything you or doing I am blessed with amazing friends!!!

5 comments:

Laura said...

I can sort of relate to how you are feeling because I was on bed rest for about a month with Dalton due to high blood pressure. However, it was just me & Michael at that time, so I didn't have quite the experience you are going through. I can only imagine how hard it must be for you right now. We will be praying for you and your family.

Angela said...

Take care girl! We'll be praying for you, and especially, Dutch.

Candy said...

Praying for you and your family, Autumn! You will make it through this and when you look back on it it won't seem that bad at all. :) Just like I told you today, do not hesitate to ask for help. We are all here for you!

Regina said...

I bet the days are going by really slowly, as if they don't go by slowly enough at the end of a pregnancy! I'm sending prayers of peace your way!

MameyJane said...

I wish I lived closer. I would be glad to help with the kids. If you get too desperate, just call me and I will give the kids a little vacation to Texas :). Love you!