Tuesday, October 16, 2007

And the name is.....

Yes a name has finally been decided on and the name of our new little boy is
Cole Wilson Johnson!!!!!!
We or really happy with it and I appreciate all the advice we recieved. I will tell you one thing this is the most active of all of the babies I have carried. There is something so personal about a baby kicking inside your belly. It is something between the two of you. Connor and Kahlan have been moved into the same room to prepare for the baby, and surprisingly they love sharing a room. It has been really busy with Connor being in school and me being in school and redoing parts of the house to prepare, but it is also the most exciting time as well!!

5 comments:

Laura said...

I love the name!! It is so sweet that Connor and Kahlan are sharing a room. I'm sure some funny stories have got to come from that :)

Angela said...

I think that is a great name! I love having a name for the baby before they are born. That is the one thing I miss about being pregnant...feeling the baby move. Lucky you!

MameyJane said...

I think y'all made a great decision. The "k" sound goes with the other names. It's different, too, I can think of only one other little boy I know with that name. Can't wait to see the house when it's all done. Post pictures!

Life as Connor and Colby's Mom said...

Congrats on picking a name!!!! I love it!! I hope you are feeling good.

Michelle said...

Great name!! I need a name too, but we can't agree on anything, so we have decided to call the baby, "baby". Just kidding, but I really hope something comes to us that we both just love.