Friday, February 16, 2007

It's done!!!




















I wrote awhile back about some remodeling Dutch and I were doing. New carpet, bathroom flooring, light fixtures things like that, and I have been meaning to get some pics up of the stuff actually done. So after reading books and a little trial and error here they or. I thought that I would be really happy, and I am but I realized that all it did was make room for another list. I guess we will be happy with everything eventually. Probably right before we sell it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Autumn, it looks like ya'll have been hard at work. Everything looks so good! Wanna come to my house next? ha!! Just kidding!

Angela said...

Ya'll did a great job and am so impressed. I think we'll hire you and Dutch next time we need something done.