Saturday, June 21, 2008

Two Big Events

Well we have had two big events around here in the last few days that I wanted to share with everyone. On thursday, June 19th my little Cole rolled over for the first time. I have relized it really doesn't matter if it is your first child are your third you are just as excited when they accomplish a milestone. The below pics are seconds after he rolled over, I know its not as good as the moment it really happened but he never gave me notice he was about to do something so cool.


This saturday Connor had his trophy ceremony for T-Ball. We all met at Dogwood park and they let the kids swim, eat, and get there little trophy's. The kids all had a great time. Connor was so proud when he recieved his trophy. He came home and put it on his shelf above his bed like it was the most important thing he had ever been given.


4 comments:

Angela said...

Those are great events!

I was always proud and scared all at the same time when they started rolling over. I always knew this was when there "baby" phase (as in lay there and not get into things) was over.

Don't kids love trophies? We were in another kids room the other day and Hayden said, "Look at all those trophies!!!" I remember liking them as a kid, too.

Laura said...

That is just awesome! Congrats to Cole and to Connor!!

Anonymous said...

The pictures of Connor or so cute! I cannot believe he is about to start school. Strange.

Michelle said...

YEA! That's great, such a happy moment...isn't it sad that we get to see all of those and the daddy's just get the phone call...we are so lucky