Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Just an update!!


I know that it has been awhile since I have blogged so I thought I would update. Its reall hard to blog when you are doing a whole lot of NOTHING!!!! I have been doing much better and my doctor has been letting me do a few things and keep my kids a little more, which makes me really happy. It does seem like everytime I think that I am doing great I go and do a little to much and my blood pressure goes up so I am trying to keep myself low key, which is really hard this time of year. For those of you that know me well I love to SHOP and this is the time to do it and it is driving me insane!!!! My belly is growing by the minute and as hard as I tried I just couldn't get a cute pic of me pregnant (we can't all look like Crissy when she is pregnant) so I just put up the bad one so you can see my progress. Thats is for now!!!

6 comments:

MameyJane said...

WOA! Big Mamma!

Candy said...

I'm glad to see an update and glad to hear things are going pretty good. Your still in my thoughts and prayers!

Angela said...

Hey Autumn, you look GREAT! You are doing such a good job keeping you and that baby healthy! Thanks for the update and take care of yourself.

Anonymous said...

So good to see you doing well! Take care of yourself - there is always the internet for shopping! Miss you!

Michelle said...

this photo is so sad, you look exhausted, I can't wait for your shower Sunday!

Michelle said...

Wait, I just now read that Angela said you looked great...cra*, I too meant to say that you look great! hehehe :)