Thursday, August 23, 2007

My new little ???


Here is a pic of my new little one. We don't know what it is right now. Just looks like a big head on a little body, but I wanted to share it with all of you. I will go back to the doctor on Sep. 19th and I will be 17 weeks then and they will do an ultrasound to hopefully find out the sex. We will be happy no matter what, but I think its a girl, Dutch thinks its a boy, and Connor does not even want to hear about having another sister. Anyway, four more weeks of patience!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! good to hear that you and baby are doing well. thank you for sharing - miss seeing you in Michaels - i miss michaels! :-)
Thanks for keeping in touch!

Angela said...

Great Autumn! So excited about ya'll having another little one. Can't wait to find out what you are having...it will be here before we know it!

Candy said...

Thanks for sharing Autumn! Aww.poor Conner, I was hoping for a girl so Kahlan won't be so outnumbered when the Johnsons and Bairds get together! ;)

Michelle said...

What a beautiful little alien baby! I mean really? It's 2007 can't these doctor offices just get the 4D ones? I never got a 4D ultrasound with either one of mine, so every ones looking at the picture saying, "okay, so what is this?" I still think he/she is cute, beautiful eyes! Hehe I'm so funny.

destiny said...

Precious! Looks like a girl to me! Kidding! I'm so happy for yall.

Laura said...

Candy has a good point! I personally would be afraid to have another girl after having Kaylee. Hopefully, God wouldn't punish us like that - just joking Kaylee (as if she can read this)! We aren't planning on another one, by the way. I didn't want to confuse anyone!!

Michelle said...

Time for a new post!